Write for us…
Are you technically strong in the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering? Do you have a passion for writing technical content to the blog? If so, you have come to the right place to express your content writing skills on any topic related to Electrical and Electronics.
Here, at Electrically4u, We publish quality and unique content which includes technical articles, question banks, project works, research works related to the field of Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
I would also like to thank your interest in writing content for us. It is a great honor for us to host your valuable content in our website.
Before submitting your content, kindly read and follow the terms and conditions below.
- Your post content should be unique, original and should not be published anywhere. Plagiarism content will not be accepted.
- Your content should be free from English grammatical errors.
- Copyrighted content will not be accepted.
- Your post content should have at least 500 word count and a maximum of more than thousand words.
- Your Posts will acknowledge your authorship but will be the property of Electrically4u.
- Your posts shall not include any affiliate links or links that promote any product.
- We have the right to edit or modify your submitted content and you would remain the copyright owner in this case.
- You are most welcome to share the link of your published posts, which you have authored on any social media or your website.
- We do not offer any compensation for writing Guest Posts.
- Electrically4u reserves the right to remove any Guest Post without prior notice to the Guest Post writer.
- By submitting a Guest Post to Electrically4u, you agree that you are in no way becoming a part of the website, nor shall you hold yourself out to be a member of the website.
- Finally, don’t forget to add your bio and some description with your submitted content as we will publish it on your posts and on the website.
If you accept the above terms and conditions, send your technical content to our email id: firstname.lastname@example.org with all the necessary information including your name, post title, post tags, post category and post content in the mail along with your bio as a word document. We will review your article and give you a reply within a week regarding approval and publishing.